Strategic Planning is not an easy process, and time consuming, which is a challenge for most entrepreneurs. For an effective strategic planning meeting, a lot of information is required. Information regarding market share, financial statements, documentation of past marketing processes and customer information should be developed. I can just see the eye roll that most of my clients make regarding all of the “stuff” that goes into the meeting. However, the “stuff” that is put together is incredibly effective in helping to decide the future of the business, including how to take market share away from your competitors, how to hire better employees, how to identify your need for the future.
- Culture and the Hierarchy of Needs
- Communication in Family Business
- Education will Change the World. Have a Passion for Helping Others.
- Your Culture Team – Get your team in step with your Culture Change
- How to Drive Culture- Learn how to have a great environment for your employees. This will impact business success. This will help you hire and keep great people.